Sunday 25 March 2012

Paid Forward - To Me!



Herewith some photo's of the gift I received from
for the Pay It Forward exercise.
Included in the package was a 
small ceramic brooch, an artist trading card 
(both handmade by Jo),
along with an explanation of how artist trading cards work
and snippets of rice papers for
me to add to my own little projects.
The beauty of these Pay It Forward gifts is
the insight they give into the character of the giver.
I think you can tell a lot about Jo's 
personality from the selection
she shared, don't you?
Thanks for the lovely gifts Jo,
I've really enjoyed 
making new connections and learning
more about others through their generosity.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Robyn. I look forward to seeing some of those papers appear in your work.

    ReplyDelete