Wednesday 13 July 2011

Work in Progress



Herewith one of the books pulled from the skip which I have begun working on. 
Thanks Penny for the surgical scalpel, which I have been using to good effect to create a contourish like hole, I have also organised the pages that I have cut out into a little mountain/cloud like stack. 
Who knows what will happen next.  I do know I need to take a break from the scalpel as my right pointer finger is slightly bruised from the pressure of too much cutting in one sitting.
Reminds me of when I got blisters from sharpening everyone of my brand new, mega pack of coloured pencils in one sitting when in grade 3.  Even the blisters didn't dampen my enthusiasm for using those pencils, I'd been eyeing them off for ages and was so excited to get them for my birthday, dreaming of the hours I would spend filling the pages of colouring-in books with my rainbow hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment