Saturday 5 October 2013

Mrs Christie - Dissected


A little project I am undertaking is an edition of accordian fold books
 for the Artist Books 3.0 Collaborative Mail Art Group.
The topic for the project is "Someone".

I know it is a well travelled old chestnut, 
but I have chosen to do a book on the 11 day disappearance of Agatha Christie in 1926.
Everybody loves a mystery, especially one that has never been fully explained.
I find it utterly absorbing that it still evokes such wide ranging interest and conjecture.


3 comments:

  1. Years ago....I started writing an essay about her vanishing act, but there was so little to go on I abandoned it!
    I'll be keen to see what you come up with, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this many decades ago when I used to read Agatha Christie - what an interesting project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks D & H, I'm having fun working out how to go about it. Simple timeline was my initial idea - but now I'm thinking I should try something a little more adventurous and perhaps be a little less literal.

    ReplyDelete