Tuesday 25 October 2011

Preferences?

Which blogger template do you prefer?
This old style or the new dynamic view I've had up on the blog for the last few days?
I think they each have their bonuses.
This style allows easier navigation of all the blogs and interesting sites you're following and allows readers access to view these as well.
The dynamic view is great for visual posts like mine, but access to blogs you're following don't show up on the page and you have to go to blogger dashboard to see it all, which means nobody else can link to who you're following.
Maybe I've missed something? 
Not exactly sure which one is better.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Rob,it's bloody confusing and time consuming and there are templates within templates. I think I'll chop and change until I find one that suits. Have you found my store? If you click onto the title of my last two blogs you should get there. The store is Micro on madeit.
    www.madeit.com.au/microshould get you there if all else fails.

    ReplyDelete